Are you looking to experience farming in Australia?
For the past 20 years Staff 360 has assisted skilled agricultural international candidates in finding work in Australia.
Australia's unique lifestyle, culture and working conditions make it the perfect location to work while holidaying. Staff 360 provides the flexibility to experience rural and outback Australia while working to further your agricultural career.
Staff 360 offers the following benefits to candidates working in Australia:
- Excellent working conditions and rates of pay
- Opportunities to further your agricultural career and gain new skills
- Opportunity to work in a variety of areas across Australia
- Support from the team at Staff 360 while adjusting to working in a foreign country
Staff 360 can walk you through the entire recruitment process and give you the opportunity to learn new farming methods and return home with real-world skills.
Staff 360 has a variety of production based roles available in:
- Beef cattle, sheep and other livestock
- Cropping such as cotton, wheat, sugarcane and other cereal crops
- Agronomy, animal nutrition and agricultural based service roles
Visa applications confusing you?
Staff 360 is affiliated with M&M Migration who provide professional immigration advice and assistance with all migration matters in regards to Australia. M&M Migration has the ability to deal with all levels of immigration, including matters for individuals and families.
Our agents have significant experience with immigration matters and a long history in agricultural occupations. Services can include advice, preparation and lodgement of the appropriate application, as well as the assistance in obtaining documents from many parts of the world.